Submitting a Ticket
Posted by on 21 October 2015 04:19 PM
If you haven't been able to find an answer in the Knowledge Base the best way to get a hold of support is by submitting a ticket. In order to submit a ticket you will need a Support Profile.
To set up your Support Profile just go to the Sign Up page and register with your email. Once registered, you may need to validate your email address to fully enable your account. You can also Login using your Facebook profile, if you have one.
1) Once you are logged in, click Submit a Ticket.
2) You will be asked to select the game or department your issue refers to. When you're done, click Next.
3) You are now on the Ticket page. Enter in a ticket Subject, then include the details of your issue in the large text box below.
4) If you need to attach any screenshots, you can do so by clicking [+Add File] below the text box, and selecting the image or file you'd like to send.
5) When your Ticket is complete, click Submit.
We try our best in support to answer tickets within 48 hours. Sometimes it'll take a little bit longer to get a response if you've sent in a ticket over the weekend, or if one of our support staff is out of the office. But generally we want to get back to you as soon as we can! You can check for replies, add your own reply, or add to your ticket at any time by logging in to your Support Profile and clicking View Tickets.
The View Tickets page will show you a list of the ticket you have submitted. Clicking on a specific ticket will open it up so you can see the full exchange and add to it if you wish.