My app does not launch, or crashes. How can I get my game to work?
1. Try restarting the app. See How do I restart the app?
2. Check that both your device and the app have been updated to the latest version. See How do I update the app? and How do I update my device software?
3. Perform a hard reset of your device by holding down the Lock and Home button together until the Apple logo appears.
4. If the preceding does not work please contact support with a description of what is happening.
How do I restart the app?
1. Press the Home button to return to the Home screen.
2. Double-click the Home button to display recent apps.
3. Swipe up on the app’s thumbnail image to quit the app.
4. Press the Home button, and then restart the app.
How do I re-install the app?
1. Touch and hold any app icon on the Home screen, until the icons start to shake.
2. Tap the “x” in the top corner of the icon for the app that isn't working correctly.
3. Tap Delete to remove the app and all associated data from your device.
4. Press the Home button.
5. Go to the App Store.
6. Search for the app and then download it again.
How do I update the app?
1. Go to the App Store.
2. Search for the app and then press UPDATE if available.
3. Ensure you have automatic updates enabled by going to Settings -> iTunes & App Stores and enable Updates
How do I update my device software?
Please see https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204204
When I tap a game link on Facebook, it takes me to the App Store!
If you are visiting Facebook through a mobile browser, tapping game links will always take you to the store; unfortunately there's not much we can do about this. If you are using the official Facebook app, however, game links should bring you to the appropriate window in-game.